*** Eventathon 16/06/2019 Cancelled ***

Unfortunately we have made the decision to cancel the Eventathon that was due to take place this Sunday. Due to the ongoing wet weather we cannot guarantee the conditions will be safe. Sorry for the inconvenience to the riders who have entered.
All entries will be refunded via Horse Monkey and we will next be running an Eventathon on the 14th July. We will also reschedule the Eventathon Prep Clinic to the 7th July. All entries for this will also be refunded so if those entered are able to take part on the new date they will need to re-enter.
Fingers crossed the weather starts to be a bit kinder soon!